1. Avoid long-term exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet rays.
2. Avoid rubbing or scratching the surface pattern with hard objects or sharp tools.
3. Avoid prolonged immersion in water.
4. Avoid using microwave ovens and dishwashers. Hand washing is recommended.
5. Handle with care and pay attention to safety.
Discoloration principle: the color of a hot color changing cup changes when the temperature is above 45 ℃, and the color of a cold color changing cup changes when the temperature is below 22 ℃. Discoloration in the presence of water has not yet been popularized. Their principle is: temperature sensing materials are printed on the cup body, and the materials used are heat sensitive materials, which are resistant to high temperature of 160 ℃, non-toxic, lead-free and chromium free, and can meet European standards. Production process: according to the design plan of the design draft, the film is produced, plate making and printing, drying, baking, and finally packaging.